NMMS Entrance Exam 2015 Application Form: Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana issued the new notification for the National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) 2015 for eighth class (VIII class). Students who are merit in there studies may get the scholarship after writing the examination. Eligible students may apply for NMMS-2015 official website www.bsetelangana.org before 14-Sept-2015
Name of the examination: National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS)
Date and time of examination: 08-November-2015 at 10:AM to 1:00 PM
- Students who are scored atleast 55%marks for OC/BC and 50 marks for SC/ST or equivalent grade B in VII class for the academic year 2014 to 2015 in ZP/Government/Local body/government aided schools are eligible to write the exam.
- Whose parental income is Rs 1,50,000/- from all the sources.
Examination fee: OC/BC Students should pay Rs 100/- and for SC/ST/PH should pay Rs 50/- in the form of challan in favour of SBH where challan facility is available.
How to apply: Students can download the applications form at www.bsetelangana.org. Filled application form and VII original memo, Caste, Income and medical certificate under (SC/ST/PH) which are attested by the concerned Head master are submitted in the DEO Office of District concerned only.
- Last date to pay the exam fee by the candidate to the Head Masters of concerned Schools: 14-Sept-2015
- Last date for remittance of fee in the form of Demand Draft by the Head Masters: 15-Sept-2015
- Last date for submission of filled in application form along with fee challan to the concerned DEO by the School Authorities: 16-Sept-2015
- Last date for submission of Nominal rolls and soft copy along with fee challans by the concerned DEO’s to the O/o the Director of Government Examinations, T.S, Hyderabad: 18-Sept-2015
You may see here for other application form