National Power Training Institute(NTPI), Faridabad inviting online applications for MBA in Power Management admissions for the academic year 2016-18. The candidates who are interested to study MBA in Power Management in NPTI, may check eligibility and apply online through NPTI offcial website, http://npti.in. Eligible candidates may submit their applications for ‘NPTI MBA Power Management 2016 -Admissions’ before the last date 18th March 2016.
NTPI MBA Power Management 2016 – Admission Notification
Name of the Organization: National Power Training Institute, Faridabad
Official Website: http://npti.in
Name of the Department: Master of Business Administration(MBA)
Name of the Course: Power Management course in MBA
Duration of the Course: Two years
Total No. of Seats(Intake): 120 seats
- Non-Sponsored Seats – 105(SC-16, ST-08 , OBC-28, Gen-53)
- Sponsored Seats – 15
Eligibility for Admission:
- All candidates (excluding sponsored candidtaes) are required to appear for CAT-2015 or MAT or CMAT Examination.
- The candidates (including sponsored category) who have obtained B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engineering) in any branch of Engineering or any other exam recognized as equivalent thereof by the M.D. University securing a minimum of 60 % marks in aggregate of all semesters or equivalent in terms of CGPA grade are eligible to apply for admission to the course. For SC/ST candidates minimum pass marks are required (or equivalent in CGPA grade).
- Candidates who have appeared in the current CAT or MAT or CMAT are only eligible to apply.
Application Fee: Candidate have to pay the application fee through e-payment(through SBI collect) or Demand Draft in favour of ‘NPTI Faridabad’ payable at Faridabad.
For Gen/OBC – Rs.1000/-
For SC/ST – Rs.500/-
For Haryana SC/ST – Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through NPTI official website, http://npti.in.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling up the on line application form.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned photograph and signature of prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form before the last date.
Procedure of Admission:
- Merit will be made from the valid eligible applications.
- The candidates in merit list will be called for the Group Discussion and Interview.
- GD and PI will be conducted at NPTI, Corporate Office, Faridabad on 5 th & 6th April, 2016.
- Counselling will be held for the selected candidates in GD and PI.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 18th March, 2016
short-listed candidates for GD&PI will be available from: 22nd March, 2016
Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 5th & 6th April, 2016
short-listed candidates for Counseling will be released on: 18th April, 2016
First Counseling: 2nd May, 2016
Second Counseling: 5th August, 2016
Check official notification for more details……