NTRUHS MD Homoeo Ayurveda Unani Entrance Test 2015 Notification at ntruhs.ap.nic.in:
Dr.NTR University inviting online applications for Entrance Test for admission into MD (Homoeo) course through Computer based online Entrance Test, MD (Ayurveda) and MD (Unani) courses through OMR Based Entrance Test. Eligible candidates can apply online to get admission for MD courses in Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences,Vijayawada for the academic year 2015-16.
1. MD (Ayurveda)
2. MD (Homoeo)
3. MD (Unani)
Registration Fee: Rs. 3000/- + Bank charges for OC/BC & Rs. 2700/- + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates to be paid through online. For GOI Nominee candidates – Rs.3000 + Bank charges
Verification Fee: In addition to the above, the candidates who studied BAMS/BHMS/BUMS courses outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana are required to pay Rs.3000/- towards Degree Verification fee.
How to Apply: The candidates shall apply through online in the Website http://drntruhs.org. The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in online application form along with the copies of required certificates attested by Gazetted officer either by post or in person on or before 11.09.2015 to:
Post Graduate Admissions Committee (PG AYUSH),
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.,
Vijayawada – 520 008. .
The candidate should clearly superscribe on the cover containing online application form as “Application for MD (Ayurveda), Entrance Test -2015” or “Application for MD (Homoeo) Online Entrance Test- 2015” or “Application for MD (Unani) Entrance Test- 2015”
Documents to be submitted along with Application Form: Candidate should submit the application from along with xerox copies of all certificates mentioned below before the last date.
- All marks statements of UG Degree from 1st year to Final year.
- Medical Registration from the respective State Medical Council.
- Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning date of completion of internship.
- Provisional or Original Degree certificate.
- The candidate shall enclose Study certificate of the Principal of the college where he / she completed the U.G. Degree Course.
- Study / Bonafide Certificate from 6th class to Intermediate in respect of candidates studied BUMS at Govt. Nizamia Tibbi College, Hyderabad.
- If the applicant is studied in two places, they should submit 6th class to Intermediate / 12th Standard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding local area of the applicant.
- If applicant has not studied UG Degree course in the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he / she shall submit the relevant certificate as per G.O.P. 646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate etc.. from the respective State Competent Authorities).
- social status certificate (permanent caste certificate).
- Certificate of Service particulars in case of in-service candidates issued by concerned Director.
- Discontinuance certificates issued by the concerned Principal, if he/she is PG student.
Starting date of online application: 01.09.2015
Last date of online application: 07.09.2015
last date to submit the application form: 11.09.2015
Entrance Examination Date: 04.10.2015