Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences inviting applications for ‘NTRUHS Pre PhD Exam 2015’ from eligible registered candidates. The candidates who have registered for the Ph.D course under Dr. NTRUHS University during the academic years 2011-12 and 2012-13 and 2013-14 and 2014-15 may submit the filled in applications before the last date. The Pre PhD exam application procedure, test pattern and syllabus are given below.
NTRUHS Pre PhD Exam 2015 Application Form – Notification
Name of the University: Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Official Website: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Name of the Examination: Pre PhD Exam, Dec 2015
Examination Center: Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada
Date and Time of the Examination:
|Day & Date||Subject||Paper||Time|
|29-12-2015||Research Methodology||Paper – I||10.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m|
|30-12-2015||Subject of Research||Paper – II||10.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m|
Fee: Applicants have to pay examination fee Rs. 3,000/- and Marks memo fee Rs. 50/-. The fee should be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr.NTRUHS, Vijayawada payable at Vijayawada at any nationalized bank.
How to Apply: All the eligible and registered candidates download the Application form for registration to appear for the Pre Ph.D exam. Submit the following documents along with the filled in application form to reach the University Office before the last date.
- ‘Certificate of Completion of one year period’ duly indicating the Registration Number, Date of Admission, Photostat copy of the PG degree permanent certificates.
- Copies of Six month progress reports, Date of Completion of One Year period and Batch of admission and Ph.D subject duly signed by the guide, forwarded by the Head of the Institution (both on the application form. Hall Ticket and Photographs of the candidates) .
- The 2012-2013 and 2013-2014 and 2015-16 batch candidates should enclose a copy of attendance certificate of orientation programme.
Exam Pattern: The Pattern of Pre- Ph.D exam for both Paper-I(Research Methodology common for all candidates) and Paper –II (Research Subject) will be as follows:
- Section-I(30 Marks): Answer any 2 questions out of 3 questions and each question carries 15 marks.
- Section-II(50 Marks): Answer any 5 questions out of 8 questions and each question carries 10 marks.
- section III(20 Marks): Answer all 20 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.
Exam syllabus: The new Syllabus for Research Methodology and Statistics will be implemented from December 2014 Exam and the same is displayed in the NTRUHS official website.
Last date submit the application without late fee : 07 -12 -2015
Last date submit the application with late fee of Rs.100/- : From 08-12-15 to 11-12-2015
Last date submit the application with late fee of Rs. 20/- per day : From 12-12-15 to 15-12-2015
In addition to Rs. 100/-
Check NTRUHS Pre PhD Exam 2016 Official Notification for more details…