Odisha OSSC Notification 2015 For 130 Inspector Posts : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is issued the notification for the recruitment of 121 posts of Inspector of Cooperative Societies under Registrar Cooperative Societies and 09 posts of Inspector of Cooperative Societies under Directorate Of Fisheries. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for 130 inspector jobs through official website www.online.odishassc.in before 04-Sept-2015 and applications are started from 5-August-2015.
Name Of The Job: Inspector of Cooperative Societies
No. Of Vacancies: 130
Pay Scale: Selected candidates can get Rs 9300/- with grade pay Rs 4200/-.
- Candidates should have Bachelor of Degree in Art/Science/Commerce or Law from or any other equivalent qualification from the any recognized university.
- Computer knowledge in MS (Word/Excl/Windows/Access/Power Point Information Technology and Internet.
- Candidates should have passed Odia equivalent to M.E standard.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 32 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates as per the Odisha government rules. For more information about Age relaxation check official notification.
Application Fee: For Others have to pay Rs 100/- and no fee for SC/ST/PWD. Application fee should be pais though online or offline.
How To Apply:
- Log on to official website www.online.odishassc.in and click on the ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill the details and upload a clear Photograph and signature.
- Submit the details,Application ID and password is displayed.
- Take the printout for future use.
Selection Process: Qualified candidates in written examination are called for viva voce and merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in both written and viva voce.
Application start from: 05-Aug-2015
Last date to apply for OSSC is: 04-Sept-2015