Osmania OU MBA Part Time Admission 2015-16 Notification

Osmania OU MBA Part Time Admission 2015-16 Notification for Working Executives ou
Osmania University released MBA(Technology Management) and MBA (Part Time) Courses for Evening Session Admission notification released on 3rd September 2015. The working people who are interested to study PG course in OU campus under distance education for the academic year 2015-16, can now apply offline mode. Eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date 28th September 2015.

Courses Offered:

  1. MBA(Technology Management) – Two Years Modular Programme (4 terms)
  2. MBA (Part Time) – Three years Course (6 semesters)

Reservation: Admission to 85% of the total seats are reserved for local  region candidates. Remaining 15% seats are for non-local candidates.

MBA(Technology Management) Course Admission Procedure: The candidate seeking admission must qualify the separate entrance test to be conducted by Osmania University and satisfy the eligibility criteria of OU admission.

Eligibility Criteria:

  • Candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree of Osmania University or any degree from recognized Board.
  • Candidate must have at least two years experience in Executive / Managerial/ Administrative position in any organization after obtaining the the bachelor degree.

Course Fee:
First Year – Rs. 50,000/-
Second Year – Rs. 50,000/-
Additional Fee for Systems Specialization – Rs. 10,000/-

Admission Selection: The candidates will be admitted based on the ranks secured in the MBA(TM) Entrance Test through spot admissions. In case of a tie in the rank, the order of merit will be decided on the following basis.
1. Marks secured in Part-A of Entrance Test.
2. Age of the candidate (senior in age getting higher priority).
3. Percentage of marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination

MBA (Part Time – Evening) Admission Procedure:  Admission into this course will be based on the rank obtained in TS ICET-2015 through spot admission. The working experience of two years should be completed as on the Date of Admission into MBA programme.

Fee Details:
1. Department of Business Management, Osmania University, Campus, Hyderabad Rs.25,690/-
2. Institute of Public Enterprise, (IPE) O.U. Campus, Hyderabad.. Rs.69,000/-
3. Certain Private Affiliated Colleges. Rs.16,000/-

How to Apply: Interested candidates can download the application forms for MBA(Technology Management) and MBA(Part-Time) courses separately from the Osmania University website, www.osmania.ac.in. Candidates are required to fill up the application in their own handwriting and sign it. Candidates are advised to submit the filled in application well before the last date 28th September 2015 by 4:00 PMto reach address: Director, Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007 (T.S.)

Important Dates:
Last date to submit application form: 28/09/2015
Entrance Test for MBA(TM) course: 10/10/2015

Check Also

Kerala Board SSLC Exams Time Table 2016

Kerala Board SSLC Exams Time Table 2016

Kerala Board SSLC Exams Time Table 2016: Kerala state 10th class exam date sheet pdf Download at ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.