OUCET 2015 Special Categories Phase-I Counselling Notification:
OUCET-2015 Phase-I counselling for Special Categories notification is released on 28th August, 2015 by Osmania University. OUCET qualified and provisionally allotted special categories (NCC/NSS/Sports, CAP, PH, NIQ and Teacher/Lab. Asst.) candidates can seek admission into various PG,PG Diploma and 5 yrs. Integrated courses for the academic year of 2015-16 will be starts from 11th August,2015.
Required Certificates for Verification: Candidates attending the counseling must come with all relevant certificates along with 2 sets of xerox copies and requisite fee.
- Rank Card and Hall Ticket of OUCET – 2015.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the institution where the candidate has last studied or a proof of admission if the candidate is pursuing any course during current academic year, i.e. 2015-16. These candidates have to submit the original Transfer Certificate(T.C) within one week from the date of admission, failing which the admission will be deemed to be cancelled.
- Degree Certificate and memorandum of marks of qualifying examination. The candidate has to prove that he/she has passed the qualifying examination with requisite percent of marks, without which his/her admission will not be entertained.
- Secondary school or 10th std. certificate.
- Proof of Local / Non-Local status of the candidate as per the rules in force.
- Community / Cast Certificate, if applicable.
- Latest income Certificate issued by Tahsidar of Telangana State on or after 01.01.2015, if applicable.
- Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates called for admission against NCC/NSS/Sports, Children of Armed Personnel (CAP), Physically Handicapped (PH), Teacher and Laboratory Assistant quota of seats. Such certificates will be verified by the authorities from the concerned departments, whose decision in this regard is final.
Along with the above certificates, the candidate must bring one of the following original identity cards of him/her along with two xerox copies.
1. Aadhar Card
2. Indian Passport
3. Pan Card
4. Voter Identity Card
5.Indian Driving Licence
Candidates should note that the certificate verification is only for those candidates who are provisionally allotted an admission through web based allotment process. Candidates can check their status of allotment of provisional admission in the website at http://oucet.ouadmissions.com. The day wise and subject wise schedules of certificate verification are available in the website. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and attend the Certificate Verification Process with all relevant certificates and requisite fee.