OUCET Eligibility for PG|PG Diploma & Integrated Courses: Osmania University CET eligibility criteria, education details and course duration of the PG, PG Diploma and 5 years Integrated courses. OUCET is a state level entrance examination for admission into into various courses offered at offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru University colleges.
Name of the Entrance Exam: Osmania University Common Entrance Test
Name of the Courses and Eligibility Conditions:
1. Post Graduation Courses: The candidates who are interested to do Post Graduation courses must posses graduation/degree in concerned stream. Eligibility for different subjects is clearly mentioned in the below given pdf format.
- Faculties of Arts and Social Science:
- Faculty of Science:
- Faculties of Education:
- Faculties of Sciences:
2. PG Diploma Courses: The candidates who are interested to do Post Graduation Diploma courses must posses degree or post graduation in concerned subject.
3. Five years Integrated courses: The Candidates who have passed 10+2 education (Intermediate or equivalent) recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, T.S., with a minimum of 50% marks (a pass mark is sufficient for SC/ST candidates) are eligible.
- M.Sc in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M.A. Applied Economics
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)