OUCET Final Phase Counselling Schedule for Special Categories 2015 – Certificate Verification:
Osmania University announced second & final phase Counselling and Certificate Verification Schedule for Special Category (PH, NCC/NSS/Sports and CAP) candidates. Only those candidates who are provisionally allotted seats, based on 2nd & Final Phase of web options exercised by them, are eligible to attend the certificate verification.
Final Phase Counselling & Certificate Verification Schedule: The Schedule given below is for the candidates allotted to all colleges (Campus, Constituent, PG Centers and Affiliated Colleges of Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities).
|1||31.08.2015||09.30 AM||PH of All M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.S.W., M.C.J., B.L.I.Sc./M.L.I.Sc.(2 yrs. course), M.L.I.Sc. (1 year course) and M.A. Psychology.|
|2||01.09.2015||09.30 AM||NCC/NSS/SPORTS and CAP of All M.A., M.Sc., M.Com.,M.S.W., M.C.J., B.L.I.Sc./M.L.I.Sc.(2 yrs. course), M.L.I.Sc.(1 year course) and M.A. Psychology|
Required Certificates for Verification: Candidates attending the counseling must come with all relevant certificates along with 2 sets of xerox copies and requisite fee.
- OUCET-2015 Rank Card
- OUCET – 2015 Hall Ticket
- SSC Certificate
- Degree Certificate and memorandum of marks of qualifying examination. The candidate has to prove that he/she has passed the qualifying examination with requisite percent of marks, without which his/her admission will not be entertained
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the institution where the candidate has last studied or a proof of admission if the candidate is pursuing any course during current academic year, i.e. 2015-16. These candidates have to submit the original Transfer Certificate(T.C) within one week from the date of admission, failing which the admission will be deemed to be cancelled.
- Residence Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate issued by Tahsidar of Telangana State on or after 01.01.2015.
- Special Category Certificates: Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates called for admission against NCC/NSS/Sports, Children of Armed Personnel (CAP), Physically Handicapped (PH), Teacher and Laboratory Assistant quota of seats. Such certificates will be verified by the authorities from the concerned departments, whose decision in this regard is final
- Aadhar Card/Indian Passport/Pan Card/Voter Identity Card/ Indian Driving Licence