OUCET Notification 2018 : Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University Released the Notification for the Common Entrance Test 2018. The Entrance test will be conducted online through Computer Based Test (CBT). The Interested & Eligibile Candidates can download the notification and know the details regarding entrance Test. Students who aspires to attend the exams for admission into Various P.G Courses, P.G Diploma Courses can apply for OU PGCET 2018 before last date of application i.e., 19.05.2018. Download through official website @ ouadmissions.com or osmania.ac.in
OUCET Notification 2018 Application & Exam Details :
Eligibility Criteria :
Online Applications are invited from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree / Intermediate for entrance tests and admission into various P.G. Courses, P.G. Diploma Courses and 5 yr. Integrated Programmes offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru and Potti Sreeramulu Telugu Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2018-2019.
Registration Fee for a single subject :
- OC/BC candidates : Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates : Rs.575/-
For each additional subject, the fee is Rs.400/- for all categories.
The fee may be paid at any TS/AP online centers or through payment gateway (Credit / Debit Cards / Net Banking). For submission of online application, visit the above websites.
Exam Pattern :
- Except in M.P.Ed. Entrance test, : The question paper consists of 100 objective (multiple choice only) type questions for 100 marks.
- For M.P.Ed., the Entrance test : The Question Paper consists of 75 multiple choice objective questions for 75 marks.
- The remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education, Osmania University for the Sports achievements of the candidates during the last three years.
The entrance tests in all the subjects will be of 90 minutes duration.
Application Process :
- Candidates could visit the official website @ ouadmissions.com
- In the Home page, search for the appropriate link.
- Click on the Information Brouchure.
- Go through the notification carefully & completely.
- Click on Application.
- Enter all the details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of fee.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take the printout of application for further use.
Last date(s) for submission of Online Application :
- Without late fee : 19.05.2018
- With a late fee of Rs. 200/- : 26.05.2018
- With a late fee of Rs. 1000/- : 01.06.2018
- Commencement of Entrance Tests from : 04.06.2018 to 13.06.2018
Direct Links :
Download : Official Notification of OU CET 2018.
Click on the above links. So that you can easily visit the official web portal. Make the prescribed fee amount and apply for the entrance test successfully. We will further provide infomation about hall tickets. Stay tune to our website regularly for more updates.