Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) is the PG eligibility test which is conducted by the Osmania University for seeking the admission in to the PG courses like M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.C.J., B.L.I.Sc., M.L.I.Sc., M.S.W., M.Ed., M.P.Ed.c, PG Diploma and 5 years integrated Integrated Programmes offered at Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities. Every year OUCET is conducted in the month of May/June for the degree completed candidates.
- The candidates who are interested to do Post Graduation courses must posses graduation in concerned stream.
- The candidates who are interested to do Post Graduation Diploma courses must posses degree or post graduation in concerned subject.
- The Candidates who have passed 10+2 level education (Intermediate or equivalent) recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, with a minimum of 50% marks (a pass mark is sufficient for SC/ST candidates) are eligible.
For course wise eligibility details check here………
OUCET Exam is for 100 marks. And it contains two parts Part A & Part B. Part A is for 40 marks and Part B is for 60 Marks. For some courses Part A is for 75 marks and Part B is for 25 Marks. Duration of the exam is for 90 minutes or One and half hour. OUCET courses syllabus is different for different courses. Read more……..
1. Post Graduation Courses:
- Faculties of Arts and Social Science
- Faculty of Science
- Faculties of Education
- Faculties of Sciences
2. Post Graduation Courses:
- Digital Information Management(PGDDIM)
- Urdu Paleography
- Applied Linguistics
- Functional Hindi and Translation
- Child Psychology
3. Five years Integrated courses:
- M.Sc in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M.A. Applied Economics
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
|Syllabus||Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences||Economics, Master of Social Work (M.S.W)|
|Library & Information Science||Political Science|
|History PG Course||Public Administration|
|AIHCA, MCJ, M.L.I.Sc and Theatre Arts||For all other courses|