PJTSAU AGRIENGGCET-2015 Agricultural Engineering Notification at www.pjtsau.ac.in:
AGRIENGGCET – 2015 entrance exam for Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering for admission into 2nd year of four years B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) Degree for the Academic Year 2015-16 will be conducted by Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University(PJTSAU), Hyderabad. Interested Candidates can check their eligibility and apply in offline mode on or before the last date 05/08/2015.
Eligibility: Candidate must have passed 3 years Agricultural Engineering Diploma Course from University or recognized College affiliated by PJTSAU.
Age Limit: As on 31st December of the year of Admission.
For OBC/General: 18 – 23 years
For SC/ST : 18 – 26 years
For PH: 18 – 28 years
i) As per rules of Government of Telangana
ii) The total seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
Application Fee: Interested candidates may apply for admission in prescribed proforma along with the demand draft drawn in favour of The Comptroller, PJTSAU payable at Hyderabad.
For General candidates – Rs.300/-
For SC, ST and PH candidates – Rs.150/-
How To Apply:Interested candidate can download Application form from the official website www.pjtsau.ac.in. Candidates have to fill all the basic details with neat hand writing. The Candidate should post filled in form along with necessary documents(given below) in 2 self addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.5/- postal stamp must reach by 5.00 P.M on or before should be sent by 05-08-2015 to Convener, AGRIENGGCET-2015, IAET (College of Agriculture), PJTSAU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500 030.
List of Enclosures:
1. Proof of Age.
2. Attested copy of the marks statement of Xth Standard and Diploma Course.
3. Latest Character Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished.
4. Latest Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/BC’s)
5. Two Self addressed envelopes with Rs. 5/- postal stamps (For sending the Hall Ticket and Rank Card).
6. Three Passport size photographs pasted on the application form
7. Demand Draft bearing No., Date for Rs.300 /- (Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ST/PH) drawn in favour of Comptroller, PJTSAU payable at Hyderabad.
Exam Syllabus: Syllabus covered in respective 3 year Diploma course (Diploma in Agricultural Engineering).
Last date to submit application form: 05/08/2015
Exam Date: 11/08/2015
Check Official Notification
Check For Exam Pattern and syllabus