PJTSAU Counselling For Bi.P.C Stream 2015 Like B.Sc And B.Tech: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) announced combined counselling dates for admission in to Bi.P.C courses like B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture / B.Tech. (Food Technology) / B.Sc. (CA & BM) / B.F.Sc. Courses. PJTSAU B.Sc B.Tech Counselling 2015 will be held on 19-August-2015 to 22-August-2015.
Admissions not only in to Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Sri P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana State University for Veterinary , Animal & Fishery Sciences (SPVNRTSUVAFS) and Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University (SKLTSHU) for the Academic Year 2015-16.
Original Certificates For To Be Produced At Counselling: All original certificates to be required at counselling center. For more details about certificates check official website.
- Hall Ticket of Telangana EAMCET -2015
- Rank card of Telangana EAMCET – 2015
- S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Intermediate or Equivalent Examination marks memo
- Transfer Certificate
- Study Certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
- Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2015
Counselling Dates For Admission In To Bi.P.c Stream:
Counselling Centre: University Auditorium, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad based on their Telangana State EAMCET-2015
Tution Fee: For PJTSAU Rs 8,710/-, For SPVNRTSUVAFS Rs 11,500/- and for SKLTSHU Rs 9,625/- on the counseling day itself at the respective college counters.
Large number of candidates will be attended for counselling but there is no guarantee that all will get admission in PJTSAU. If seats are available after counselling PJTSAU will again conduct open manual counseling only again. Counselling will be conducted for admission in to Bi.P.C stream is 19-August-2015 to 22-August-2015.
Note: The rank holders of 2297, 4114, 8516 and 15691 need not attend this counseling due to various reasons like late receipt of applications / under or over aged etc.