POLYCET Entrance Exam for Diploma Courses in AP & Telangana
Polytechnic Entrance Exam (POLYCET) or Common Entrance Exam for Polytechnic (CEEP) is the entrance test for the SSC candidates for seeking the admission in to diploma courses in Engineering or Non Engineering offered at Polytechnics/Institutions (including Govt.,aided and unaided Polytechnics/Institutions and 2nd shift polytechnics in private engineering colleges) in Telangana state.
- Candidates should have SSC (10th Class) or its equivalent qualification from recognized Board of Secondary Education are eligible to write polycet.
- And candidates who are passed in supplementary and who are appearing for the SSC are also eligible for the exam.
Scheme of the examination: Exam is all of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s). Exam consists of 120 questions. And each question carries each mark. Total exam is for 120 marks. Duration of exam is Two hours.
Syllabus: Syllabus contains 3 sections. There are Mathematics is for 60 marks, Physics is for 30 marks and Chemistry is for 30 marks. Candidates can get more detailed syllabus from here. For Andhra Pradesh POLYCET entrance syllabus click here. Telangana state candidates can get their syllabus from here.
- Download TS POLYCET 2015 Question Paper
- Download POLYCET 2014 Question Paper
- Download POLYCET 2013 Question Paper
- Download POLYCET (CEEP-2012) Question Paper
- Download POLYCET (CEEP-2010) Question Paper
- Download POLYCET (CEEP-2009) Question Paper
- Download POLYCET (CEEP-2008) Question Paper