Punjab PSCSCCE Recruitment 2015 for 101 Posts: Punjab Public Service Commission issued the notification on 11-Sept-2015 for the recruitment of 101 Excise & Taxation Officer, Punjab Civil Service, Civil Services Deputy Superintendent of Police and other posts by conducting the Combined Competitive Examination. Interested candidates who are searching for the job in government sector Punjab may apply online through the official website www.ppsc.gov.in before 05-Oct-2015
Name of the organization: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Name of the exam: Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination
Total no of posts: 101 Posts
- Excise & Taxation Officer–23
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)–16
- Deputy Superintendent of Police–18
- Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies–11
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer–10
- Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II)–08
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer–04
- Labour –cum- Conciliation Officer–01
- Employment Generation and Training Officer–01
Job Location: Punjab.
Educational qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Candidates must have the Punjabi of matric or its equivalent standard.
Age limit: Candidates should have attained the minimum age of 21 years and should not have attained the age of 37 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable for the category wise candidates as per the Punjab govenment rules.
- Other category candidates should pay the Rs 500/- for online application and Rs 2500/- for examination fee. Total Rs 3000/-
- SC/ST/OBC should pay the Rs 500/- for online application and Rs 625/- for examination fee. Total Rs 1125/-
- Ex. Service men should pay the Rs 500/- for online application and no examination fee. Total Rs 500/-.
How to apply:
- Go to the official website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the Open advertisement. And again click on the “Apply/View”
- There Apply Online and click on that.
- Fill the personal,educational and other details.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size photo and signature.
- Make the payment through the system generated challan at any branch of State Bank of Patiala.
- And enter the A/c number in to the application form.
- Take the print out for the exam.
Selection Process: Candidates who qualify preliminary exam are shortlisted to write the main examination. Merit candidates in the main examination are called for the physical standard test.
Online applications are started on: 11-Sept-2015
Last date for submission of online application : 05-Oct-2015
Last date to pay the application fee at bank: 12-Oct-2015.