Purulia Sainik School Admission Entrance Exam 2016: West Bengal Purulia Sainik School has issued the notification for the VI & IX classes Admission through the entrance exam. Interested students may apply through the official website. The aim of the admission in sainik school is selected or qualified students (Only Boys) in the exam will academically, mentally and physically for entry in to National Defense Academy.
Name of the Examination: All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE)
Name of the Department: Sainik School, Purulia
Date of the Examination: 03-Jan-2016
No of seats in the School: 75 seats will be filled in Class VI and 10 seats in Class IX including reservations for April 2016.
Eligibility: Candidates must studied V and VIII from any recognized school are eligible to take VI and IX Class admission in Sainik School.
- For Class VI: Students born between 02-July-2005 and 01-July-2006 (both days inclusive) that means students age should be 10 and 11 years.
- For Class IX: Students born between 02-July-2002 and 01-July-2003 (both days inclusive) that means students age should be 13 and 14 years.
Price of Prospectus:
|By Post||Rs 400+40=Rs 440/-||Rs 250 + 40= Rs 290/-|
|By Hand||Rs 400/-||Rs 250/-|
Application Fee: Fee should be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of Principal, Sainik School Purulia payable at Purulia.
- For General/Defense should pay fee Rs 400/-
- For SC/ST candidates should pay Rs 250/-.
Reservation of Seats: 15% and 7.5% seats are reserved for the SC and ST candidates respectively. 25% of remaining seats are reserved for the boys of service personnel including ex-servicemen.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates either take the application from the Principal, Sainik School Purulia from 12-Dec-2015 to 21-Nov-2015 or download application form from official website www.sainikschoolpurulia.com (We are providing Application forms below).
- Fill the application form correctly and pay application fee in the form of DD.
- And send the filled application form, Demand Draft (DD) to the below mentioned address. Application must reach the address by post only before the last date 1:00 Noon on 30-Nov-2015.
The Principal,Sainik School Purulia,
PO: Sainik School, Dt – Purulia, West Bengal – 723 104,
Tel Nos : 03252- 202004 (Enquiry), e-mail- email@example.com
Exam Centres: 20 (Twenty) Candidates for the Centre, otherwise, candidates are to appear in the exam centre at Kolkata.
- Sainik School Purulia
- Port Blair
Question paper of Class VI Examination will be either in Hindi/English/Bengali, whereas question paper of class IX will be in English only. As comeing syllabus part the standard of examination for class VI would be equivalent to the standard of Class V, and for Class IX would be equivalent to standard of Class VIII of CBSE.
For Class VI:
|I||Mathematical knowledge Test||One||100||2 Hours|
|Language Eligibility Test||100|
|II||Intelligence Test||One||100||50 Minutes|
For Class IX:
|I||Maths||One||200+75||2 1/2 Hours|
All applicants first attend the written examination. Merit candidates in the entrance exam are called for the Interview. Interview will be conducted at Sainik School, Kunjpura. Interview marks for Class VI and IX is 50. Interview marks and entrance exam marks are used to prepare the Merit list for the admission. Before admission in to the sainik school candidates undergo medical examination at Military Hospital, Ambala or at the school.
|Previous Papers||Class VI||Rs 25/- per set|
|Class IX||Rs 25/- per set|
Application forms are available at Purulia Sainik School office/Online: 12-Oct-2015 to 21-Nov-2015
Filled application forms will reach the office: 30-Nov-2015
Date of the Examination: 03-Jan-2016