RBI Recruitment of 134 Grade-B Officers 2015 Apply Online: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invited applications for the 134 officers in the Grade-B posts for the Indian citizens, citizens of Nepal and subjects of Bhutan, persons of Indian origin who have migrated from Myanmar and Sri Lanka with the intention of permanently settling in India. Candidates who reach the eligibility criteria may apply through the official website before 23-Oct-2015.
Name of the organization: Reserve Bank of India
Name of the post: Grade-B Officer
No. of posts: 134
- Unreserved i.e., General (GEN/UR)– 67
- SC– 15
- ST– 13
- OBC– 39
Pay Scale: Selected candidates should get basic pay as Rs 21,000/- per month.
Educational qualification: Must possess the Bachelor degree with 60% aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations from any recognized university.
Age limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years. And particular qualification having candidates has different age limit check the official notification by the link given below.
Application fee: GEN/OBC candidates should pay Rs 850/-, SC/ST/PWD candidates should pay Rs 100/- and there no fee for the currently working staff.
- Log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in >Opportunities@RBI >Current Vacancies > Vacancies
- Click on the hyperlink “Applications (Apps)” in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’ and it shows online registration page.
- Fill the details and upload the scanned photo & signature
- And make the payment through the online mode or E-receipt
- Take the print out of filled application form for future use.
Selection process: Selection will be done based on the marks in the Phase II examination. qualified candidates in the Phase II exam are called for the Interview.
online applications are start on: 05-10-2015
Last date submit the applications: 23-10-2015
Date of Phase-I examination: 21,22-11-2015
Date of Phase-II examination: 07-12-2015
Check here for the official notification