RHC Dist Judge Cadre Recruitment of Jr Asst & Steno Posts 2015 – Apply Online:
Rajasthan High Court released notification for District Judge Cadre Recruitment of 108 Junior Personal Assistant and Stenographer Grade-II Posts. JPA and Steno vacancies in Rajasthan High Court Department and Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority Dept. of Jaipur respectively. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 11th September, 2015 to 6th October, 2015.
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Total Number of Posts: 113 Posts
Type of Job: Government Job
- Junior Personal Assistant(English) – 108 posts
- Stenographer Grade-II(English & Hindi) – 05 posts
Fixed Pay: Rs.13,200/-
Pay scale: Pay Band-II of Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.3600/- will be given after Probation Period for the selected candidates.
Education Qualification: Applicant must have passed Graduation in any discipline from recognized University established by Law in India or any equivalent examination from any University recognized by the Government.
Age Limit: Candidate should be in between 18 to 35 years of age as on 01.01.2015. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen reserved candidates as per Rajasthan Government rules.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay examination fee though online using Net Banking or Common Service Centers. Candidates may pay exam fee using e-Mitra Kiosk provided in RHC Recruitment website.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should open official site of RHC, www.hcraj.nic.in to apply online.
- Check for Recruitment and open the recruitment page
- Select ‘Junior Personal Assistant and Stenographer Grade-II, 2015’ option
- Read all instructions before filling online application form.
- After payment of examination fee, fill all remaining fields in the application.
- submit the application form before the last date 6th October, 2015.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected on the basis of exam and typing test.
For Jr. Personal Assistant/Stenographer Gr. II (English): Exam of 50 marks consist of
- English Shorthand Test – 8 minutes
- Transcription and typing of Dictated passage in English on Computer – 60 minutes
For Stenographer Gr. II (Hindi): Exam of 50 marks consist of
- Hindi Shorthand Test – 8 minutes
- Transcription and typing of Dictated passage in Hindi on Computer – 70 minutes
Advertisement Published Date: 08/09/2015
Starting date of online Registration: 11/09/2015
Last date of payment of application fee: 05/10/2015
Last date of submission of application: 06/10/2015