SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment 2015 of 482 Technician Trainee Posts – AT & OT:
SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant, Steel Authority of India has issued notification for the Recruitment of 482 Attendant cum Technician (AT Trainee) and Operator cum Technician (OT Trainee) posts. Interested canidtaes can check the eligibility criteria and apply online on or before the last date 9th September, 2015. Eligibility criteria, Job vacancy, application details are clearly given below.
Total Number of Posts: 482
Vacancy Details of Posts:
1. Attendant cum Technician(AT)(Trainee) – 192
Fitter – 75
Electrician – 54
Welder – 14
Instrument Mechanic – 05
Diesel Mechanic – 04
HVD – 09
Turner/Machinist – 23
Mason – 06
Draftsman – 02
2. Operator cum Technician(OT)(Trainee) – 283
Metallurgy – 50
Electrical – 64
Mechanical – 98
Electronics & Instrumentation/
Electronics & Communication/Electronics/Instrumentation – 64
3. Operator cum Technician – 07
Boiler Operation – 07
For AT Trainee: Rs.15830 – 22150/-
For OT Trainee/Boiler Operation: Rs.16800 – 24110/-
1. Attendant cum Technician(AT)(Trainee): Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from Recognized Board and posses ITI/ NCVT from Government recognized institute in the Fitter/Electrician/Welder/ Diesel/Instrument Mechanic/Diesel/Mechanic/Turner/Machinist/Mason/Draftsman Trades.
For HVD post-candidate must posses Matriculation with Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) License having one year experience in operation of any Heavy Vehicle as on 09.09.2015.
2. Operator cum Technician(OT)(Trainee): Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from Recognized Board and posses three years full time Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognized institute in Metallurgy/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/Civil.
3. Operator cum Technician(OT): Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from Recognized Board and posses three years full time Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognized institute with First/Second class certificate of Boiler Attendant competency as on 09.09.2015.
Application Fee: No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PwD/ESM or Departmental candidates. The application fee is applicable only for OBC/General category candidates.
For AT Trainee: Rs.150/- (for OBC/General )
For OT Trainee/Boiler operation : Rs.250/- (for OBC/General )
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online at sailcareers.com. After opening the SAIL official page candidates are provided with “Recruitment of ACT(T) and OCT(T/B.O.)” option. Candidates are advised to read the post advertisement. Then candidates are asked to select job position(post name) as well as Post Discipline to apply online. Candidates have to fill all fields in the form and enter all details correctly. After submission of online application candidates are advised to take print out for future reference.
Advertisement Published Date: 10/08/2015
Starting date of Submission of application: 10/08/2015
Last date of Submission of application: 09/09/2015
Last date of payment of fee: 09/09/2015