Sarva UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 For 275 Posts: Sarva Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 For 275 Posts notification is issued. Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 is for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September 2014. Eligible candidates can apply online for Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 from 06-August-2015 to 20-August-2015.
Name Of The Posts: Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II, Officer Scale-III and Office Assistant
Total No.Of Posts: 275 posts
1. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) –145
2. Officer Scale-I–92
3. Officer Scale-II
- General Banking Officer–09
- Agricultural Officer–02
- Treasury Manager–01
4. Officer Scale-III–03
- For Officer Scale-I- Rs 14500-25700/-
- For Officer Scale-II- Rs 19400-28100/-
- For Officer Scale-III- Rs 25700-31500/-
- For Office Assistant- Rs 7200-19300/-
Eligibility Criteria: The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to talk local language i.e. Hindi for ensuring proficiency in local language Hindi, the candidate should have
- Local language i.e. Hindi at 10th Std level OR
- Native language i.e. Hindi at 10thStd level OR
- Local language i.e. Hindi at any level above 10th Std and upto graduation level
Application Fee: Application fee including post charges. Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank in A/C No 91512100000798 & Branches of Punjab National Bank in A/C No. 4007002100055989 by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website www.upgb.com
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM- Rs. 20/-
- For Others- Rs.100/-
How To Apply:
- Candidates are requested to open www.upgb.com And there is a fee payment challan
- Download fee payment challan,fill the challan with BLOCK LETTERS and pay the challan at U.P. Gramin Bank/Punjab National Bank only. And pay the cash with the account number given above at application fee.
- Take the Applicant’s Copy of the Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Again visit the website www.upgb.com fill the all fields in application form correctly.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will be useful for Interview. Without that receipt candidate did not attend the interview.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection prepared on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Online application start from: 06-August-2015
Last date for the online application: 20-August-2015.
Period of pay application fee: 06-August-2015 to 20-August-2015