Satara Sainik School VI & IX Class Admissions 2016 – Online Application:
Satara Sainik School, Maharashtra State released notification for Class VI and IX admissions for the academic year 2016-17. The aim of the sainik school is to prepare the boys academically, mentally and physically for entry into the National Defence Academy and other Defence Academies. Girls are not admitted in this school. Only Boys are eligible to apply for the admission. Applications should be submitted from 12th Oct to 21st Nov 2015.
Name of the Examination: All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE)
Name of the Department: Satara Sainik School, Maharashtra
Date of Entrance Examination: 03 January 2016 (Sunday)
No. of Vacancies:
- Class VI – 95 seats
- Class IX – 05 seats
Eligibility: The candidates who are studying class V and VIII in any recognized School are eligible for taking admission into Class VI and IX respectively in Sainik School, Satara.
- Class VI – Boys born between 02 July 2005 to 01 July 2006(both days are Inclusive)
- Class IX – Boys born between 02 July 2002 to 01 July 2003(both days are Inclusive)
Reservation of Seats: SC-15%, ST-7.5%, Defence(Serving/EX)-25% of balance seats are filled after reservation for SC/ ST. The remaining seats are filled up by open category candidates based on the order of merit.
Price of Prospects:
For General, Defence, VJ, NT, OBC and SBC – Rs.425/-
For SC/ ST candidates(Attaching of Xerox copy of caste certificate is compulsory) – Rs.275/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to register with valid mobile number.
- Login with ID and Password and Fill the application form.
- Check for correctness of details entered and confirm the application form.
- Print the application and read it carefully.
- Submit the application form along with Demand Draft to the office of Sainik School Satara on or before 30 Nov 2015 up to 17:00 hrs by post or by hand.
Test Pattern of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam for Class VI and IX are given below in tabular format.
For Class VI:
|I||Mathematical knowledge Test||One||100||2 Hours|
|Language Eligibility Test||100|
|II||Intelligence Test||One||100||50 Minutes|
For Class IX:
|I||Maths||One||200+75||2 1/2 Hours|
The candidates are who qualified the written examination, has to attend interview at school and Medical test in Government Civil Hospital. The final merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written test and interview. Admissions are given on the basis of final merit list and reservation form.
Closing date of online application: 21st November 2015
Last date to submit the printed online application: 30th November 2015
Date of the AISSEE exam: 3rd January 2015