SPMVV DDE B.Ed PG Diploma Courses Admissions 2015-16:
Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visva Vidyalayam(SPMVV) inviting applications from eligible women candidates for the admissions in to PG, PG Diploma and Certification courses under Directorate Distance Education(DDE) for the academic year 2015-16. Interested candidates can check eligibility and apply before the last date 30th September, 2015. Course details, Fee and application form details are clearly mentioned below.
Name of the Course -Duration – Course Fee
1. PG Courses : 2 years
M.Sc Mathematics, M.A English, Telugu, Music and Women’s Studies – 4000/- per annum
M.Sc Zoology – 9500/- per annum
M.A Music – 9000/- per annum
LL.M – Constitutional Law & Administrative Law – 6000/- per annum
Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship/Information Systems/Human Resource Management/ Financial Management/Production Management – Rs.15,000/-per annum
2. P.G. Diploma Courses : 1 year
Family & Health Counseling, Pre-School Education, Public Relations – Rs. 4000/- per course
Office Administration – Rs.15000/- per course
3. Diploma Courses:
Music – 2 years – Rs.3000/- per year
Office Administration – 1 year – Rs.5000/- per course
4. Certificate Courses : 3 Months
Office Administration(CCOAD) – Rs.3000/- per course
JAVA, Advanced JAVA – Rs.3500/- per course
C++, C Language – Rs.1000/- per course
1. PG Courses: Candidate must have passed degree from University or any recognized Institute.
2. P.G. Diploma Courses: Candidate must have passed degree from any recognized university.
3. Diploma Courses: Candidate should pass at least SSC for diploma in music and Intermediate 10+2 education for diploma in Office Administration.
4. Certificate Courses: Candidate must have degree from recognized University for JAVA, Advanced JAVA courses. Candidate should posses SSC, Intermediate as minimum qualification for CCOAD and C Language Course Respectively.
Application Fee: Candidate has to pay Application Fee Rs.350/- for PG/Diploma/PG Diploma/Certification Courses at any Nationalized Bank by drawing Demand Draft (DD) “The Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati,” payable at Tirupati.
How to Apply: Candidates can download the application available for PG/Diploma/PG Diploma/Certification courses separately at the www.spmvv.ac.in, open DDE notification page. Candidates have to fill all the details in the application form. Filled in applications shall be submitted to the Director, Directorate Distance Education, S.P. Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati -517502 by registered post/speed post or in person on or before 30-09-2015.
Enclosures for PG/Diploma/PG Diploma/Certification Courses
1. Degree/Provisional Certificate of the Qualifying examination passed.
2. Degree/equivalent Marks Memos
3. Migration Certificate
4. Two copies of recent photographs (one to be affixed to the application and the other to be enclosed).
5. Crossed Demand Draft (Original).
6. Certificate of proof of date of birth.
7. Identity Card duly signed and photo affixed (Original).
Last date to submit application is 30th September, 2015.