Telangana Polytechnic PJTSAU Agriculture Diploma Counselling 2015:
The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University (PJTSAU) conducting counselling for the eligible candidates to get admission in Agriculture Diploma Courses for the academic year 2015-16 in Government Polytechnic and Private Polytechnic colleges in Telangana State. Candidate should Carry their Original Certificates at the time of Scheduled Counselling date according to their CGPA as given below.
Name of the Course – Duration of the Course
1. Diploma in Agriculture – 2 years
2. Diploma in Seed Technology – 2 years
3. Diploma in Agriculture Engineering – 3 years
Counselling Center: Counselling will be held in the auditorium of University, Rajendranagar.
Original Certificates for Verification:
1. S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
2. Transfer Certificate
3. Study Certificates
4. Residence Certificate
5. Income Certificate
6. Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories(PH/NCC/Sports) should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
7. Permanent Caste Certificate claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed
Selection Process – Number of seats:
1. According to the candidates Grade point Average(GPA)
2. If two or more persons get same CGPA, then on the basis of score in subjects candidate will be selected.
3. For BC candidates 29% of total seats are available.(BC-A – 7%, BC-B- 10%, BC-C- 1%, BC-D- 7%, BC-E-4%)
4. For SC candidates 15% seats will be available.
5. For ST candidates 6% seats will be available.
6. For Women candidates 33 1/3 % seats will be available.
7. For PH candidates 3% seats are available for different categories(OC/BC/SC/ST).
8. For NCC Candidates 1% seats and For Sports Persons 1/2 % seats are available.
1. Govt College : Tution Fee – Rs. 7750/- per annum and Hostel Fee – Rs. 5000/-
2. Private College : Tution Fee – Rs. 29,000/- per annum and Hostel Fee – Rs. 5000/-
Check Official Notification for list of private polytechnic colleges,number of seats, course details and fee structure.
For more details check Official site: http://www.pjtsau.ac.in