Telangana TS EdCET Web Counselling 2015 Procedure:
Telangana TSEDCET-2015 Web Counselling and Certificate Verification notification issued by TSCHE on 26th August. Rank wise web counselling starts after the candidates certificate verification. Candidates can exercise web options on scheduled date as per the notification. Candidates can exercise the college options on the web either from helpline centre/ home/ any other place having internet facility. Web Option entry starts from 5th Sept to 14th September 2015 according to the Rank and Subject wise.
Web Counselling Procedure:
- Candidates have to be present on specified Date and Time as per their rank at any one of the Help Line Center (HLC) with all the relevant certificates and fee.
- Candidates are called for registration rank wise.
- Candidates have to sign in the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for certificate verification.
- The candidates belong to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit Community(Caste) certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer(MRO).
- The candidates shall produce original certificates and xerox copies as notified at the time of certificate verification for verification.
- The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the Xerox copies of certificates.
- After the certificate verification, the candidates shall collect the Receipt of Certificates form the counter. Candidates are advised to check for correctness of all details in the receipt.
- After rank wise certificate verification candidate can exercise web options on scheduled date.
- List of colleges of colleges will be displayed in the TS Ed.CET website for web option entry.
- Fee Structure for admission into Government/University and Private colleges also available for the candidates in the TS EdCET-2015 website.
Candidates can check rank wise certificate verification schedule for Special category and all other category candidates. Candidates are advised to check rank wise Web Counselling Schedule for all candidates including special category candidates.