Telangana TSPSC 2015 Group-3 Jobs Exam Pattern – http://tspsc.gov.in:
Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC)-2015 is announced Group-III Job details and exam pattern. Telangana Government soon going to release 15000 jobs as notification is released recently. The existing scheme and syllabus of united AP will be changed and newly formed TSPSC issued notification regarding new scheme and pattern of examination for Group-3 jobs. Candidates who are waiting for the Telangana Government jobs notification can follow this scheme of examination.
Telangana Government recently issued the following classification of posts, scheme and pattern of examination for Group-III Services to be filled-up by direct recruitment through Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
1. Senior Accountant (Govt. Life Insurance Sub-Service)
2. Auditor (Pay & Accounts Sub-Service)
3. Senior Accountant (Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service)
4. Senior Auditor (Local Fund & Audit Sub-Service)
5. Assistant Section Officer (Secretariat Sub-Service)
6. Assistant Section Officer (Legislature Sub-Service)
7. Assistant Section Officer (Finance Department, Secretariat Sub-Service)
8. Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept., Secretariat Sub-Service)
9. Assistant Auditor (Pay & Accounts Sub-Service)
10. Typist-cum-Assistant (Secretariat Sub-Service)
11. Typist-cum-Assistant (Legislature Sub-Service)
12. Typist-cum-Assistant (Finance Department, Secretariat Sub-Service)
13. Typist-cum-Assistant (Law Dept, Secretariat Sub-Service)
14. Assistant-cum-Typist (Heads of Departments, Ministerial Service)
15. Junior Assistants (Heads of Departments, Ministerial Service)
16. Junior Accountant (Directorate, Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service)
17. Junior Accountant (Govt. Life Insurance Sub-Service)
Scheme of Examination: Group-3 exam consist of 3 papers for the total marks of 450. A test in “Proficiency in Office Automation with usage of computers and associated software” shall be conducted for 50 marks.
Scheme Of the examination(Practical Type):
Practical Type Test : Proficiency in Office Automation with usage of Computers and associated Software.
Duration(Minutes) : 30 Minutes
Maximum Marks : 50
For more information candidates can have a look over official site of TSPSC: http://tspsc.gov.in