Telangana TSPSC 2015 Group-II Jobs Exam Pattern – http://tspsc.gov.in:
Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC)-2015 announced Group-II Job details and exam pattern. The existing scheme and syllabus of united AP will be changed and newly formed TSPSC issued notification regarding new scheme and pattern of examination for Group-II jobs. Candidates who are waiting for the Telangana Government jobs,this is the best time for preparing Group II exam through the notification.
Telangana Government recently issued the following classification of posts, scheme and pattern of examination for Group-II Services to be filled-up by direct recruitment through Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC).
- Municipal Commissioner Gr. III (Municipal Administrative Sub-Service)
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)
- Deputy Tahasildar (Revenue Sub-Service)
- Sub-Registrar Gr.II (Registration Sub-Service)
- Junior Employment Officer (Employment Sub-Service)
- Assistant Registrar (Co-operative Sub-Service)
- Assistant Labour Officer (Labour Sub-Service)
- Extension Officer (Rural Development) (Panchayat Raj Sub-Service)
- Excise Sub-Inspector (Excise Sub-Service)
- Executive Officer Grade-II (Panchayat Raj Sub-Service)
- Assistant Development Officer (Handlooms and Textiles Sub-Service)
- Executive Officer Grade-I (Endowments Sub-Service)
Examination Pattern: Group-II exam consist of two parts Part A and Part B. Part A is written examination consists of four papers.Each paper is of 150 marks and duration of each paper is Two and half hours. Part A Written examination is of 600 marks and Part b i.e,Interview is of 75 marks.
|Paper I||GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES||150||150|
|Paper II||HISTORY, POLITY AND SOCIETY
i. Socio-Cultural History of Telangana and Formation of Telangana State
ii. Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
iii. Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies
|Paper III||ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
i. Indian Economy: Issues and challenges
ii. Economy and Development of Telangana
iii. Issues of Development and Change
|Paper IV||TELANGANA MOVEMENT AND STATE FORMATION
i. The idea of Telangana (1948- 1970)
ii. Mobilisational phase (1971 – 1990) iii. Towards formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
TSPSC Tentative Schedule of Groups Exams 2015: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) announced schedule for releasing syllabus of for groups Group I, Group II, Group III and Group IV. And dates for conducting Group II. In the last week of August Syllabus will be kept in TSPSC official website. No management is preparing the syllabus of all groups.
TSPSC Chairman and management informed that Group II Exam notification will be released in the month of October. Group II exam will be conducted in November and December. The process of Group II will be completed in March 2016. For more details about Groups check www.tspsc.gov.in