Telangana TSRJC-CET Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
Telangana State Residential Junior College- Common Entrance Test (TSRJC-CET) syllabus and scheme of examination is available here for the 10th class students. Every year many candidates are appear for the RJC-CET to take intermediate admission at RJC colleges. Syllabus is different for three branches except General English. After applying for the exam candidates are looking for the Syllabus and Exam Pattern to know about the exam.
Before starting the preparation checking the syllabus and scheme of examination is better to get good results in the examination. After 10th class board exams there is two months of time to prepare for the TSRJC-CET by seeing the Syllabus.
TSRJC-CET Exam Pattern:
Question paper shall be issued in Telugu/English or Urdu/English (bilingual) only. Exam is all of 150 Multiple choice Questions (MCQ’s). Each question carries each mark and total is of 150 marks. There is no negative marking for wrong answer. And duration of the exam is for Two and Half hours.
Exam is conducted for Three groups MPC/EET, MEC/CEC, BPC/CGDT. And Every group has Three subjects, each subject is for 50 marks. General English is same for all 3 groups.
- MPC/EET– Maths, Physical Science, English
- MEC/CEC– Maths, Social Studies, English
- BPC/CGDT-Biological Science, Physical Science, English
TSRJC-CET Syllabus: Syllabus is of 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English. And we are providing the each subject topics to read. But check official notification for the clear TSRJC-CET Syllabus. Below given topics give an idea to the candidates so, please refer official website http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
- Mathematics: Real numbers, Sets, Polynomials, Statistics, Progression, Progressions.
- Physical Science: Chemical Reactions and Equations, Heat, Structure of Atom, Acids, Bases and Salts, Physical Science.
- Biological Science: Nutrition – Food Supplying System, Transportation-The Circularly System, Respiration, Control and Coordination, Reproduction – The Generation System.
- Social Studies: Ideas of Development – Production and Employment , Rampur a Village Economy, The World Between Wars, India Relief features, Indian Rivers And Water Resources , Climate of India, People,People and Settlements, Information Skills.
- English: Personality Development, Reading Comprehension, Language Functions (The use of Polite Forms), Tenses (Verb forms), Letter writing, Grammar and Vocabulary, Parts of speech, Direct and Indirect speech, Vocabulary and Grammar – 1,2,3.