TNPSC Recruitment 2015 For Maternal and Child Health Officer: TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) Recruitment 2015 For 89 Maternal and Child Health Officer is announced. Applications are invited only through online mode for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the post of Maternal and Child Health Officer included in Tamil Nadu Public Health Service. Eligible candidates can apply for the Maternal and Child Health Officer on or before 20-August-2015.
Name Of The Post: Maternal and Child Health Officer
Name Of The Service: Tamil Nadu Public Health Service.
No.Of Vacancies: 89
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay 4700/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass B.Sc.(Nursing) degree or B.Sc.(Public Health Nurse) degree And Must have a Certificate of registration in section I-A or I-B of the Register of Nurses under the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Act, 1926 (Tamil Nadu Act-III of 1926) and A Certificate of registration in section I-C of the register of Midwives under the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Act 1926 (Tamil Nadu Act – III of 1926).
Candidates should posses adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Age Limit: For Others like OBC,General candidates maximum age should have 30 years and no age limit for SC/ST/PWD/Ex ser.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs 175/- through online mode or offline mode. Online mode is done through net banking.Offline mode is done through while applying for the TNPSC Maternal and Child Health Officer 2015 Challan is there in that official website and download it pay the money at any India Bank. For more details check www.tnpsc.gov.in
How To Apply:
1. Candidates are first visit the www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net.
2. Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
3. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
4. If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5. If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6. Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
Selection Process: Selection Process will be based on written examination and oral test i.e, Interview. Quaified candidates in the Exam will be called for the interview. Merit list will be prepared on the base of category.
Examination Centers: Examination will be held at Chennai, Coimbatore and Madurai Center.
Last Date to Apply: 20-August-2015
Last Date to Pay The Application Fee: 22-August-2015
Date Of Examination:20- October-2015
Paper-I Exam on: 20-October-2015 FN 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
Paper-II Exam on: 20-October-2015 AN 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM