TS EAMCET 2015 BiPC Certificate Verification for B.Pharmacy Pharma-D BioTech courses 2015-16:
Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE) released notification for for TS EAMCET-2015 Qualified BiPC stream Certificate Verification. TS EAMCET-2015 qualified candidates of BiPC stream are informed to attend the certificate verification on rank wise scheduled date for admission in to B.Pharmacy, Pharma-D and Bio Technology Courses in the Telangana Pharmacy Colleges for the academic year 2015-16. Candidates should carry all the original certificates for verification to the Help Line centers (HLCs) on scheduled date as given below.
Required Certificates for Certificate Verification:
- TS EAMCET-2015 Rank card and Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of Marks of qualifying examination(Intermediate or its equivalent)
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate or its equivalent.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Intermediate or its equivalent, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
- In case of non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tahsildar.
- Integrated Community Certificate, Aadhar Card and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2015.
Schedule for Certificate Verification: Candidates have to attend for the certificate verification on scheduled date and rank wise at the Help Line Centers as listed below.
Date From To
14/08/2015 1 25000
15/08/2015 25001 50000
16/08/2015 50001 Last++
Last ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TS EAMCET – 2015 (Bi.P.C Stream) who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate or its equivalent marks.
Web Option Entry: The Candidates whose certificate are verified at any one of the Help Line Centers can exercise options from 14/08/2015 to 18/08/2015.
Fee: Processing fee to be paid by the candidates at the time of certificate verification.
For OC/BC – Rs.800/-
For SC/ST – Rs.400/-
Check Help Line Centers for OC/BC/SC/Minority Category Candidates.
Check Help Line Centers for ST Candidates