TS EAMCET Medical Counselling Certificate Verification 2015 for admission in to MBBS/ BDS courses – ntruhs.ap.nic.in :
The candidates who are qualified in Telangana EAMCET (Medical Stream) 2015 are informed to attend Certificate Verification in any one of the Help Line Centers according to their Rank. The candidates can check list of Help Line centers, the distribution of Ranks for Certificate Verification.
Required Certificates for Verification: The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of attested Xerox copies.
(1) Hall Ticket of Telangana EAMCET -2015
(2) Rank card of Telangana EAMCET -2015
(3) S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
(4) Intermediate or Equivalent Examination marks memo
(5) Transfer Certificate
(6) Study Certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
(7) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
(8) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
(9) Permanent Caste Certificate(Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed
(a) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2015
(b) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service.
(10) The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
Counseling Centers: The eligible candidates are advised to attend for counseling at any one of the following centers
1. JNTUH Counseling Center, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
2. PGRR Distance Education Counseling Centre, OU Campus, Hyderabad
3. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
4. Kakatiya University Counseling Centre, Warangal
Counselling Schedule: Phase-I and Phase-II counselling dates are clearly given below as per their ranks.
Counseling Fee (non- refundable): All the candidates who attend the counseling have to pay an amount of Rs.1500/- for OC /BC and Rs.800/- for SC/ST candidates as counseling fee at the reception counter of the counseling center irrespective of their selection/admission. The counseling fee receipt can be produced in subsequent counselings for entry into the counseling center.
FEES PARTICULARS (To be paid at the counseling center on the day of selection itself): As per G.O.Ms.No.41, HM & FW., (C1) Department dt.20.05.2015 of Principal Secretary to Government of Telangana.
The selected candidates shall pay the fee at the counseling center on the day of counseling in the form of DD drawn in any nationalized Bank in favour of “Registrar, Dr NTR University of Health Sciences “payable at Vijayawada”. If the candidate fails to pay the fee after choosing the seat, the seat will be cancelled automatically without any notice. The candidates will not be given any extension of time to pay the fee.
For more details check official website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in