TS EAMCET Medical Counselling Certificate Verification Notification 2015 at ntruhs.ap.nic.in:
Dr.NTR University of Health and Sciences released admission notification for candidates those who are qualified in Telangana EAMCET-2015 at its Official website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in on 21st July, 2015. The qualified candidates are directed to attend the counseling for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2015-16 into the Telangana Medical and Dental Colleges in the Telangana State affiliated to Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences at any one of the following Counseling centers as given below.
Eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS courses:
- The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
- The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Telangana (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974.
- The candidate should have qualified in EAMCET-2015
- OC candidates should secure not less than 50% marks (80 marks)in Telangana EAMCET -2015
- BC/SC/ST candidates should secure not less than 40% marks (64 marks)in Telangana EAMCET -2015
- OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45% marks (72 marks)in Telangana EAMCET -2015
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2015. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2015 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-1999 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
- The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
Counseling Centers: The eligible candidates are advised to attend for counseling at any one of the following centers
1. JNTUH Counseling Center, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
2. PGRR Distance Education Counseling Centre, OU Campus, Hyderabad
3. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
4. Kakatiya University Counseling Centre, Warangal
Counseling Fee (non- refundable): All the candidates who attend the counseling have to pay an amount of Rs.1500/- for OC /BC and Rs.800/- for SC/ST candidates as counseling fee at the reception counter of the counseling center irrespective of their selection /admission. The counseling fee receipt can be produced in subsequent counselings for entry into the counseling center.
For More details Certificate Verification and Counselling schedule check official notification at ntruhs.ap.nic.in.