TS Ed.CET Special Category Certificate Verification 2015 Dates:
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test-2015 (TSEd.CET)-2015 Certificate Verification Schedule released by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TSEdCET -2015 qualified Special Category(PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority) candidates certificate verification will be held from 3rd September to 9th September 2015. Telangana EDCET is conducted on 6th June 2015 for admission in to 2 years Regular B.Ed Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2015-2016.
Certificates Verification Centers(HLC): Special category candidates can attend certification verification at any one of these two centers mentioned below.
- Nizam College, Basheerbagh, Hyd.
- University Arts & Science College, Subedari, Warangal.
Schedule for Special Category Certificate Verification:
|Certificates Verification Dates||Methodology||Time||From|
|9.00 AM||1st||Last Rank||NCC, CAP, SPORTS, PH|
|04.09.2015||Mathematics||9.00 AM||1st||Last Rank||NCC, CAP, SPORTS, PH|
|06.09.2015||Biological Sciences||9.00 AM||1st||Last Rank||NCC, CAP, SPORTS, PH|
|07.09.2015||Social Studies||9.00 AM||1st||Last Rank||NCC, CAP|
|08.09.2015||Social Studies||9.00 AM||1st||12000||SPORTS, PH|
|09.09.2016||Social Studies||9.00 AM||12001||Last Rank||SPORTS, PH|
Certificates to be Verified at HLC: Candidates must carry all the original certificates along with two sets of xerox copies of the certificates mentioned below for Certificate Verification at any one of the counseling/HLC center.
- TS EdCET-2015 Rank Card
- TS EdCET-2015 Hall Ticket
- Degree certificates of qualifying exam and memorandum of marks
- Intermediate Memo-cum pass certificate or its equivalent
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Study certificates from 9th class to graduation
- Residence certificate (in case where the candidate had private study without any institutionalized education)
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the state. This certificate should be obtained from the Tahsildar.
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Income certificate issued after 01.01.2015
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority (in case of SC/ST/BC).
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority status (mentioned in Graduation/PG TC) Certificates.
- PH: Physically Handicapped certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP: In terms of G.O.Ms. No. 19 School Education (Training) Department, dated: 07.08.2015, the Children of Armed Forces i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana based on the permanent address/Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card and Discharge Book in case of Ex-servicemen and Service Certificate in case of Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate verification.
- NCC & Sports Category: Candidates have to produce concerned original certificates issued by the Competent Authority.
- Minorities: Graduation or Post Graduation TC containing Minority status or certificate from the Head of the Institution.
Special category candidates can exercise options along with General Candidates as per Web Counselling Schedule.