TS LAWCET/TSPGLCET Certificate Verification & Web Counselling 2015: Telangana LAWCET certificate verification and web counselling dates are announced by TSCHE. Qualified candidates of TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET-2015 examination are informed to attend the certificate verification for seeking admission in to the 3-Year LL.B / BL and 5-year LL.B / BL for the academic year 2015 to 2016 on 12-Sept-2015. And web counselling (Exercising options through Internet) will start on 13-Sept-2015
Eligibility: Relaxation of 5% is applicable for the SC/ST category candidates to the below mentioned qualifying examinations 3 year/5 year law course
- For 3-Year LL.B / BL: Candidates should have passed any Graduation (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other equivalent qualification recognized University. 44.5% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%. The candidates who have less than the prescribed percentage but have secured the same percentage or more on the aggregate in any PG Degree (Masters Degree) or B.Ed are eligible.
- For 5-year LL.B / BL : Candidates should have passed 2 – year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other equivalent qualification from recognized University. 44.5% or more shall be rounded off and treated as 45%.
TS LAWCET/TSPGLCET Certificate Verification & Web Counselling Schedule 2015:
Rank wise Help Line Centre Details:
Originals to be required at the certificate verification:
- TSLAWCET- 2015 / TSPGLCET-2015 Rank Card
- TSLAWCET – 2015 / TSPGLCET-2015 Hall Ticket
- SSC Memo or equivalent
- Intermediate Memo or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2015)
- Sports / PH /NCC / CAP Certificate.
PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY Candidates/ Anglo-Indian will produce extra certificates at the help line centres:
- PH–Certificate issued by District Medical Board— candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP–The children of Armed Forces, i.e., Ex. Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card and Discharge Book in case of Exservice Men and Service Certificate in case of Servicemen issued by the Competent Authority shall be produced at the time of Certificate verification.
- NCC & Sports–To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities–Copy of SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master or competent authorities.
- Anglo-Indian–A certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
Processing Fee: General Candidates should be paid processing fee as Rs 900/- and for SC/ST have to pay Rs.450/-at the time of certificate verification.
Help Line Centers:
- JNTU Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- Nizam College, Basheerbagh
- Govt. Institute of Printing Technology, Marredpally, Secunderabad
- Kakatiya University, Warangal