TS Medical Counselling 2nd 3rd Phase Certificate Verification 2015 – ntruhs.ap.nic.in :
Telangana State Medical Counselling Second/Third Phase Certification Verification for EAMCET(Medical Stream) candidates to seek admission in to MBBS/BDS Courses in academic year 2015-16. Phase-II and Phase-III counselling for the candidates who have not secure seat in Phase-I are called for certificate verification and final seat allotment.
Phase-II and Phase-III counselling Schedule:
Required Certificates for Verification: The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates and two sets of attested Xerox copies.
- Original Hall Ticket of Telangana EAMCET – 2015.
- Rank card Telangana EAMCET – 2015 in Original or Internet copy
- S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination.
- Transfer certificate of 10+2.
- Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate.
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years residence of the candidate/ parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) who belongs to BC/SC/ST Category candidates issued by an Officer prescribed.
- The candidates claiming fee reimbursement shall produce Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on after 01.01.2015.
Counseling Centers: The eligible candidates are advised to attend for counseling at any one of the following centers
1. JNTUH Counseling Center, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
2. PGRR Distance Education Counseling Centre, OU Campus, Hyderabad
3. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
4. Kakatiya University Counseling Centre, Warangal
- Paying Counselling Fee to be payed by the candidate at the reception an amount of Rs.1500/- for OC/BC and Rs.800/- for SC/ST.
- Candidate will produce rank card and wait for registration. The staff will issue registration cum verification form.
- The BC/SC/ST Candidates will go to the respective welfare officer and get their castes certificates verified.
- The Verification Officer will collect Original certificates
- Rank wise candidates are called and Option Form will be given.
- After completion of exercising options candidates will be allotted with a seat.
- University fee and the tuition fee should be payed by the candidate.
- The candidate will be called to sign in the allotment register and allotment letter and collect the allotment letter. He / She will be also receiving receipt of certificates and receipt of fee paid.
Candidates should Report the respective college with allotment order before 24th August,2015. Classes will be commenced from 1st September,2015.