TS PGECET 2015 Counselling for Special Categories – Certification Verification:
Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) 2015 counselling notification for Qualified Special Category candidates by Osmania University(OU) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE). Candidates claiming NCC/CAP/SPORTS/PH have to informed to attend for certificate verification at Helpline center. Special Category candidates shall exercise web options after certificate verification on the dates mentioned against their rank.
Help line Center for Special Category :University PG College, Secunderabad.
Certificate Verification schedule for Special Categories:
PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible.
CAP Category: Ex-Servicemen have to produce: 1. Service Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer. 2. Identity Card 3. Discharge Book for verification. Serving persons have to produce Service Certificate from the place of Work indicating the relationship with the Candidate. Only Candidates whose parents are domicile of Telangana/A.P. are eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC Category: Candidates have to produce concerned certificates along with A, B, C certificates.
Web Options Entry: Special Category candidates shall exercise web options after certificate verification on the dates mentioned against their rank given below.
Documents to be required for TS PGECET Certificate verification:
- GATE Score / GPAT /PGECET Rank Card & also PGECET Hall Ticket
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- SSC Memo or its equivalent.
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana/A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana/A.P. from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of Telangana/AP.
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
Check Official Notification for more details or visit official site http://tspgecet.org