TS PGECET/PGEC Certificate verification 2015 And Option Entry Details: Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) Certificate verification 2015 is going to release by OU on behalf of TSCHE. The candidates who qualified GATE 2014 and 2015,PGECE,GPAT 2015 are informed to attend Certificate verification for getting admission into the M.Tech/M.E/M.Arch./M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D/P.B will start on 03-August-2015. The candidates who qualified PGECET Certificate verification will start on 04-August-2015.
TS PGECET Certificate verification 2015 will be conducted in specified help line centers(HLC) which are mentioned below.The remaining seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are alone available for TS PGECET candidates.
Eligibility: The candidates who qualified GATE 2014 and 2015,PGECET,GPAT 2015 and no back logs in the B.Tech are eligible for TS PGECET Certificate verification.
Fee to be Paid: Candidates should pay Rs 800/- for Others and Rs 400/- for SC/ST at any specified help line center.
TS PGEC, GATE 2014/2015 and GPAT Certificate verification And Option Entry:
TS PGECET Certificate verification And Option Entry:
For Special Category:
Help line Center for Special Category :University PG College, Secunderabad
PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible. CAP Category: Ex-Servicemen have to produce:Service Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card, Discharge Book for verification. Serving persons have to produce Service Certificate from the place of Work indicating the relationship with the Candidate. Only Candidates whose parents are staying in Telangana/A.P. are eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC Category: Candidates have to produce concerned certificates along with A, B, C certificate(s).
Documents to be required for TS PGECET Certificate verification:
- GATE Score / GPAT /PGECET Rank Card & also PGECET Hall Ticket
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- SSC Memo or its equivalent.
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana/A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana/A.P. from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of Telangana/AP.
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
Help Line centers for TS PGECET Certificate verification:
- JNT University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- University College of Science, Saifabad
- University PG College, Secunderabad
- AV College of Arts, Science & Commerce Gaganmahal,Hyderabad
- Kakatiya University, Warangal