TSEAMCET 2015 BiPC Special Category Certificate Verification for B.Pharmacy,Pharma-D and Bio-Technology Courses:
TSEAMCET-2015 qualified candidates of BiPC Stream certificate verification schedule released. The qualified special category(PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian) candidates of TSEAMCET-2015 (Bi.P.C Stream) shall attend certificate verification in any one the Help Line Centers (HLCs) to take admission in to Bio-Technology, B.Pharmacy and Pharma-D Courses in the Telangana Pharmacy colleges for the academic year 2015-16.
Counselling Center(for Special Categories only): Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
Required Certificates for Certificate Verification: Candidates have to carry all original Certificates along with two sets of copies to the certificate verification center.
- TS EAMCET-2015 Rank card and Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of Marks of qualifying examination(Intermediate or its equivalent)
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate or its equivalent.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Intermediate or its equivalent, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
- In case of non-local candidates residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tahsildar.
- Integrated Community Certificate, Aadhar Card and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2015.
Required Certificates(Special Category) for verification:
PH – Certificate issued by District Medical Board— Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP – Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in the their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities – SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian – A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Certificate Verification Dates: Special Category Candidates have to attend the certificate verification process on scheduled date and time according to their rank wise at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
Option Entry: From 14/08/2015 to 18/08/2015
Candidates who got their certificates verified can exercise options from 14th August to 18th August, 2015.
Seat Allotment: After completion of web option entries TSCHE will place seat allotments on its official website. Candidates seat allotments will be available on 20/08/2015 after 6:00 PM.