TSPSC 2nd Notification for Assistant Executive Engineer 2015 Posts : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) recently issued the notification on 29-August-2015 for recruitment of 563 assistant executive engineers (Civil) in five different departments Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Dept,Public Health & Municipal Engineering Department, R&B Department, I & CAD Department and municipal assistant executive engineers in Public Health & Municipal Engineering Department. Eligible civil engineers may apply from 29-August-2015 to 28-Sept-2015 at www.tspsc.gov.in.
Name Of The Post: Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
No.Of Posts: 563 Posts
- Public Health & Municipal Engineering: 258 posts
- Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Dept: 125 posts
- Municipal(AEE) Public Health & Municipal Engineering Dept: 84 posts
- Technical Officers in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept: 54 posts
- Road & Buildings Department: 42 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or B.E in Civil and Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University. For particular post educational qualification check official notification
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years as on 01/07/2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules of TSPSC.
Application Fee: General candidates should pay Rs 100/- towards online processing fee and Rs 80/- towards Examination Fee. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex.Service Men. And candidates who are SC/ST/PH from other states are not exempted from the application fee that means they also pay the fee Rs 120/- and they are not eligible for any kind of reservation.
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in. And select the Notification no.08/2015 Assistant Executive Engineer in various engineering services link. Click on that link. One Time Registrations (OTP) is compulsory for applying AEE.
- First candidates get the registration ID through OTP. For that ID log on to the AEE recruitment and check the displayed details.
- Fill the particulars regarding Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment. Now candidates get payment page either gateway or SBI ePay.
- Payment should be done through four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- Click on the submit and take the printout for future use.
Selection Process: Qualified candidates in the online examination are called for the further selection process. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
Online Applications Start From: 29-August-2015
Last Date To Apply For TSPSC Jobs: 28-Sept-2015
Date Of Examination: 25-October-2015