TSPSC Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply 2015 Notification: Telangana State Pubic Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued the notification on 05-Sept-2015 for the recruitment of Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering service. TSPSC inviting 146 applications for the Manager in different engineering branches. All interested and eligible B.Tech candidates may apply TSPSC recruitment from 05-Sept-2015 to 25-Sept-2015.
Name of the Department: Telangana State Pubic Service Commission (TSPSC)
Name of the Post: Manager (Engineering)
Total no. of vacancies: 146
Vacancy Details: Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board
- Civil Engg. branch–102
- Mechanical Engg. branch–15
- Electrical Engg. branch–15
- Electronics & Communication Engg. branch–07
- Computer Science/Information Technology branch–07
Pay scale: Candidates who qualified in the final selection will get Rs 37,100 – 91,450/-.
Educational qualification: Candidates must have Degree in Engineering in the Concerned (Civil / Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology) Engineering Branch of a University or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the U.G.C. or AICTE
Age limit: Candidates minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 44 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/BC is 5 years and for PWD candidates 10 years.
- For general candidates should pay Rs 100/- for processing fee and Rs 120/- for Examination fee. No application fee for SC/ST/PH
- Candidates who are unemployed with in the age limit 18 to 44 years. Unemployed candidates must produce declaration certificate that they are unemployed.
- Candidates who are SC/ST/BC belonging to other states have no exemption of Application fee.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in. And select the Notification no.13/2015 Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering service. Click on that link. One Time Registrations (OTP) is compulsory for applying Manager (Engineering).
- First candidates get the registration ID through OTP. For that ID log on to the Manager (Engineering) recruitment and check the displayed details.
- Fill the particulars regarding Manager (Engineering) recruitment. Now candidates get payment page either gateway or SBI ePay.
- Payment should be done through four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- Click on the submit and take the printout for future use.
Selection process: Qualified candidates in the written or online examination are called for the Interview. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview / Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. Qualification relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/PH.
Online applications started on: 05-Sept-2015
Last date of submission of filled application form: 25-Sept-2015
Download the Hall Ticket: 07 days from the commencement of exam
Date of Examination: 01-November-2015