University of Hyderabad PG Diploma Courses 2016 notification is released. University of Hyderabad, Center for Distance and Virtual Learning is offering one year Post Graduate Diploma Programmes. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through university website, http://www.uohyd.ac.in. Submit the applications on or before the last date 31st Jan 2016.
University of Hyderabad PG Diploma Courses 2016 Admission
Name of the University: University of Hyderabad
Official Website: www.uohyd.ac.in
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Library Automation & Networking (PGDLAN)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Cyber Laws & Intellectual Property Rights (PGDCL&IPR)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Communicative English (PGDCE)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice & Forensic Science (PGDCJ & FS)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Governance (PGDG)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Translation Studies in Hindi (PGDTSH)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Telecommunications (PGDTC)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Chemical Analysis & Quality Management (PGDCAQM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Medicinal Botany (PGDMB)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Energy Management (PGDENM)
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduation in any discipline like B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.Lib.Sc./ B.E./ B.Tech./ M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com./ MBA etc. The marks obtained by the applicants in their graduate examination is the basis on which the merit list for admission is prepare for all courses. Additional academic qualifications and professional experience are taken into consideration for all courses admissions.
Reservation: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC students will be in accordance with the policy of the Government of India and the guidelines of the University Grants Commission.
Online Application Form
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through University website, cde.uohyd.ac.in. Read the information provided in the admission prospects. Submit the filled in application along with required documents to the Address: The section Officer, Centre for Distance and Virtual Learning, University of Hyderabad, Golden Threshold Building, Abids, Nampally Station Road, Hyderabad – 500 001.
Selection Process: The selection for admission to a programme is made on the basis of merit, academic record, professional experience and service rendered in the areas that are directly related to the subjects.
Important dates to Remember:
Last date for submit online application: 31-01-2016