UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Preliminary Exam 2015 – Recruitment Notification:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPSSC) issued Combined Lower Subordinate Service Prelims Examination for the recruitment of 490 vacancies in General/Special Rectt. posts. UPPSC inviting applications from graduates for the prelims exam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online mode only from 3rd September to 3rd October 2015.
Advertisement No: A-4/E-1/2015
Total number of posts: 490
Number of vacancies:
Under General Recruitment – 470 posts
Under Special Recruitment – 20 posts
Pay Scale : Rs.9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.5500/-
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years as on 01.07.2015
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes /Other Backward Classes/Skilled players of classified Games and State Govt. employees of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1970.
- Upper age limit for the Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers/Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. shall be greater by three years more in addition to their completed service period.
- Upper age limit for physically handicapped persons of Society of U.P. will be greater by fifteen years
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed from graduation or its equivalent examination in respective discipline from a recognized University or Board or Institute.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay application fee through e-challan only. Candidates are provided with e-challan printout after completion of online application Registration. Then deposit the fee through e-challan at any branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
For Unreserved (General) – Rs.125/-
For Other Backward Class – Rs.125/-
For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe – Rs.65/-
For Handicapped – Rs.25/-
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online mode only through Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPSSC) website, uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Candidates are provided with Apply Online – Combined Lower Subordinate Service Prelims Examination 2015 and open the tab.
- Candidates are advised to read all User Instructions before applying online.
- First Register and pay the application fee.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and submit the application before the last date.
- After successful submission of application take printout of the application form for future use.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the exams or tests conducted during the recruitment process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Starting date for Online Application Submission : 03/09/2015
Last date for Online Application Submission : 03/10/2015
Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fees in the Bank : 29/09/2015