Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) for B.Tech course aspirants. VITEEE 2016 Application notification released for various courses admission for academic year 2016-17. The interested candidates may check be low given eligibility criteria, Examination fee and application procedure. Applicants may submit their applications through online or offline before the last date 29th February 2016.
VITEEE 2016 – Notification
Name of the Examination: Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE – 2016)
Official website: http://www.vit.ac.in
Date of the Examination: 6th April to 17th April 2016
Name of the Course: B.Tech (UG level)
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engg (Spec. in Bioinformatics)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical ( Spec. in Automotive Engineering )
- Mechanical ( Spec. in Energy Engineering )
- Production and Industrial Engineering
Eligibility: Applicants should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (10+2/ Intermediate).
Age Limit: Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1994 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2016.
Admission Procedure: The admission will be purely based on the score obtained in VITEEE 2016 examination. The qualified shortlisted candidates are called for counselling process.
Examination Fee: Applicants have to pay examination fee Rs.960/-(50 USD for NRI candidates) through online mode(Net banking / Debit card / Credit card) or DD challan should be drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
VITEEE – 2016 Application Procedure:
Candidates may apply online or offline mode.
Offline Mode: Applications will be available in selected Head Post Offices. Candidates can also obtain the application form through post by sending a Demand Draft for 990/-drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore, with a covering letter addressed to “Director-UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore-632014, requesting for the application form and indicating their complete postal address.
- Register with valid email id and mobile number at VIT website, academics.vit.ac.in.
- Login with email and password in order to fill the online application form.
- Upload the scanned Passport size colour photograph of 10kb – 300kb (Dimension-3.5cm X4.5 cm) and Signature of 10kb-300 kb (Dimension – 6cm(width) X 2 cm height) in jpg/jpeg format.
- Pay the fee and submit the filled in application before the last date.
Issue of application form – 27th Nov 2015
Last date of receipt of application form – 29th Feb 2016
Last date to edit application form (applicable only for online applicants) – 29th Feb 2016
VITEEE-2016 Examination Date – 6th April to 17th April 2016
Declaration of Results (Tentative) – 29th April, 2016