Vellore Institute of Technological University/ VIT University MBA admissions 2016 notification released and inviting online applications for the academic year 2016-17. The aspirants who want to seek admission into PG programmes offered at VIT Business School may apply online. Eligible candidates may submit the filled in application form before the last date 28th February 2016.
VIT University MBA Admissions 2016 – Notification
Name of the Organization: VIT Business School(VITBS)
Official website: http://www.vit.ac.in
Name of the Course: Master of Business Administration
Duration of the Course: 2 years
- Minimum of 60% marks in Under graduate degree from recognized University or Institution.
- The Bachelor’s degree should be of minimum of 3 years after completion of intermediate or 10+2 equivalent.
- The candidate should have studied regular full time programmes.
- The candidates should have taken any one of the tests- CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ CMAT and the scores should be made available to the admission office before the last date of application.
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates may apply online at VIT University official website, www.vit.ac.in/vitbs.
- All eligible candidates are called for Written Assessment Test(WST) and Personal Interview(PI).
- WAT and PI will be held at the centers in Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, Ranchi, Tiruvanandapuram, Vellore, Vijayawada.
- Final selection will be done by shortlisting the candidates depending upon academic performance, Profile scoring – Work experience, WAT score, PI score and the entrance test score.
Programme Fee: Fee for the two years MBA course is Rs.5.98 Lakh(I year – Rs.3.03 Lakh, II year – Rs.2.95 Lakh)
Last date to apply online: 28th February 2016
Date of WST/ PI: 6th March 2016
Check notification for more details..