XAT 2016 Exam Online Application at xatonline.net.in:
Xavier Aptitude Test schedule announced by Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur. XAT 2016 exam will be conducted on 3rd January 2016 for PG Management courses admissions. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of the Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). Through XAT exam score candidates can get admission in XLRI and other XAT Associated Management Institutes of India. Interested candidates can apply online before the last date 30th November 2015.
Name of the Exam: XAT-2016
Date of the Examination: 3rd January, 2016 (Sunday)
XAT Test Timings: 10.00 am to 01.30 pm
Courses offered through XAT 2016 Exam:
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Business Management (BM)
- Global Business Management
- General Management Programme
Eligibility: Candidates must posses Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of minimum three years duration or any other equivalent qualification from Recognized University. Those completing their final examination by 10th June , 2016 may also apply. All Indian candidates can appear for XAT 2016 exam. However NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu because candidates of Dubai and Kathmandu have an option to appear for XAT 2016).
Exam Fee: Candidates only interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay a fee of Rs. 1500/-(Rupees Fifteen Hundred only). Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.250/- each.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online through XAT official website, xatonline.net.in.
- First candidates have to Register for XAT-2016 exam to get XAT ID
- Through XAT ID candidate can fill the application form
- After filling online application, candidates have to upload passport size recent Photograph and Signature of prescribed format.
- Candidates have to pay exam fee through credit card/debit card or net banking. (or) through DD in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur.
- Candidates have to download conformation page after successful submission of application.
- Send conformation form and DD to the “The Chairperson Admission, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001”
XAT-2016 Exam Pattern:
- Total exam duration is 3 hours(180 minutes).
- 1/4 Negative mark for wrong answers.
- XAT-2015 exam is pen paper based exam.
|Section 1||Verbal and Logical Ability||30|
|Section 2||Decision Making||25|
|Section 3||Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||36|
|Section 4||General Knowledge & Essay||30|
Date of Commencement of Application: 04/09/2015
Last Date for submission of application: 30/11/2015
Last Date to change Test Center: 26/11/2015
Starting date of downloading of admit card: 20/12/2015
Last date for downloading admit card: 31/12/2015
Date of XAT Exam: 3/01/2016