Xavier School of Management, formerly known as Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), is a business school in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. XAT is formerly known as XLRI test for Management Education courses. For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education.
Through XAT score candidates may get admission in MBA, PGDM management courses offered by XLRI and other XAT Associated Management Institutes of India. The XAT score is being used by more than 100 institutes for the admission. XAT exam will be conducted once in a year across many cities in India. The XAT score is valid for just one year.
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
- Candidates who are completing their final examination of Graduation may apply.
- There is no age limit for XAT examination.
XAT-2015 exam is pen paper based exam. The paper-pen mode also ensures that all candidates are tested on exactly the same set of questions, and not on different sets. Total exam duration is 3 hours(180 minutes). 1/4 Negative mark for wrong answers. XAT exam paper has four sections given below.
- Verbal and Logical Ability
- Decision Making
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge & Essay Writing
- General Management Programme (PGDM-GM) – 15 months
- Business Management (BM) – 2 years
- Human Resource Management (HRM) – 2 years
- Global MBA – 2 years
XAT – Xavier Aptitude Test Syllabus and Previous Papers: