AP EAMCET 2016 Entrance Exam Notification released on 29th January 2016. Andhra Pradesh EAMCET eligibility, registration fee, online application and important dates are issued by APSCHE. Intermediate MPC/ BiPC candidates may check the eligible conditions like age, education details and courses offered through APEAMCET-2016. Students may apply online through www.apeamcet.org. and submit the application form on or before 21st March 2016 without late fee.
AP EAMCET 2016 Entrance Exam Notification Released
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
Name of the Entrance Exam: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)
Date of the Exam: 29th-April-2016
Exam Conducting University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Official Website: www.apeamcet.org
APEAMCET 2016 Exam will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of APSCHE. Andhra Pradesh EAMCET-2016 exam for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical course aspirants scheduled to conduct on 29th April 2016. AP EAMCET 2016 entrance exam is conducted for inter students to seek admission into various professional UG courses like B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, MBBS, BDS offered in University/ Private College for the academic year 2016-17 in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Courses Offered through AP EAMCET – 2016:
- Engineering (ECE, CSE, Civil, Mechanical, IT, EEE and many other engineering courses), Bio-Technology, B.Tech(Diary Technology), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) /
- B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Horticulture), Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.), Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.), B.Sc. (Commercial Agriculture & Business Management) (CA & BM).
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) / Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS), Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS).
- B.Pharmacy, Pharm-D
Eamcet 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Education: Candidates should passed intermediate/ 12th class from recognized Board of Andhra Pradesh state with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry or Biology/Biotechnology as major subjects .
- Age: Candidates should have 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
Registration Fee: Candidates may pay registration fee through AP Online Centers. Payment of fee can also be made through credit card/ debit card.
- For Engineering (E) stream – Rs.350/-
- For Agriculture and Medicine (AM) – Rs.350/-
- E & AM both streams -Rs.700/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply EAMCET-2016 through online mode only through APEAMCET official website, www.apeamcet.org. Read all instructions and fill the details. Submit the filled in application on or before last date 21st Mar-2016. Check Important Dates of AP – EAMCET – 2016 Exam.