BEGC Recruitment of 690 Sevak | Helper Posts 2015 Notification at begc.co.in:
Bio-Chemic Education Grant Commission(BEGC), Government of India released notification for the recruitment of 690 vacancy positions in various departments. National Level hiring of eligible candidates for Section Officer, Sevak/Sevika, Clerk & Helper/Worker jobs under Group A, C & D Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 7th September 2015 to 10th October 2015.
Notice No: 121/Govt./India
Total Number of Posts: 690 vacancies
- Section Officer (Group A) – 30 posts
- Sevak/ Sevika (Groups C) – 300 posts
- Clerks (Groups C) – 60 posts
- Helper (Group D) – 300 posts
- Section Officer (Group A): Basic 20,000-30,000/- per month + TA & DA
- Sevak/Sevika & Clerks(Groups C): Basic 10,000-15,000/- per month + TA & DA
- Helper (Group D): Basic 6,000- 9,000/-per month + TA & DA
Age: 18-45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
- Section Officer (Group A) Post – Candidate must have passed graduation or any degree from recognized Board or University.
- Sevak/Sevika & Clerks(Groups C) Post – Candidate must have passed 10th or 12th class or intermediate or its equivalent 10+2 level of education from recognized Board or University.
- Helper (Group D) Post – Candidate must have passed 8th class or any other equivalent examination from recognized Board or University.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay application fee through Online mode using Credit card/debit card or Net Banking. Rs.20/- will be charged other than application fee towards online processing fees.
For General category – Rs.200/-
For ST/SC/OBC category – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online mode only through BEGC website, begc.co.in.
- Check for Career option and select 690 vacancies recruitment 2015.
- Select Apply Online to fill application form.
- Before filling online application candidates are advised to read instructions.
- Upload the Passport size Photograph of prescribed format.
- After completion of application fee payment, fill all remaining details in the application.
- Submit the filled in application form and take print out of it.
After completion of submission of online application form, Candidates have to Courier the documents to the address mentioned below on or before the last date. Documents to be couriered
- Print out of successful online application form
- D.O.B Certificate
- Highest Education,
- Domicile/Residence Certificate self attested
- 2 Passport Size Photos
The Chief Executive Officer,
Bio-Chemic Education Grant Commission, Govt. of India
Bakshi Lane, Bowbazar, P.O: Krishnanagar, Dist.: Nadia, W.B -741101
Start Date of Application Submission: 07/09/2015
Last Date for submit application: 10/10/2015