Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment of 97 Officer Scale-I Posts 2015 – Apply Online:
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank(MG Bank) released notification for second round recruitment of 97 Officer in Junior Management Officer Scale-I Cadre. MG Bank inviting online applications from the candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE III for RRBs exam conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014. Eligible candidates can apply online from 1st September to 15th September 2015.
Advertisement No. MGB/03/2015
Name of the Post: Officer Scale-I
Total Number of Posts: 97 posts (SC – 22, ST – 01, OBC – 30, General – 44)
Emoluments: At present the total starting emoluments are approx. Rs.31,350/- per month inclusive of D.A. and H.R.A. at the current rate.
- Candidates eligibility to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Results Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website, www.ibps.in.
- The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT that is ‘Hindi’.
- Candidate should have passed in Hindi at 10th standard level or at any level up to graduation level.
Prerequisite Qualification: Candidates who have been qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following scores as given below.
For Officer Scale – I Post:
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online mode only through Madhyanchal Gramin Bank (MGB Bank) www.mgbank.co.in. Candidates are provided with ‘Apply online for second round recruitment of 97 Officer in Junior Management Officer Scale-I’ option and open it. Read all instructions and login with registered mail id to fill the online application form. After submission of application take printout of it fr future reference.
Selection Process: Candidate should be selected on the basis of score in RRB CWE-III and Personnel Interview.
- The total marks for Interview will be 30.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Interview will be 12 (11 for SC/ST).
- Final merit list of candidates for final selection is based on Total Weighted Score(TWS) obtained from IBPS score and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Date of Notification: 13/08/2015
Starting date for Online Registration: 30/07/2015
Last date for Online Registration: 13/08/2015