MES Recruitment of 456 Astt Draughtsman Supvr CMD Posts 2015-Notification:
Military Engineering Services(MES) inviting applications for LRS recruitment of 456 Astt Draughtsman, Supervisor Barrack & Store, Civil Motor Driver, Chowkidar, Meter Reader, Caneman and Safaiwala. Interested candidates can check eligibility criteria as given below. Eligible candidates can apply before the last date 28th September 2015.
Total Number of Posts: 456
1. Assistant Draughtsman(Astt D’Man): 100 Posts
2. Supervisor Barrack & Store (Supvr B/S): 78 Posts
3. Civil Motor Driver (CMD)(OG): 89 Posts
4. Chowkidar: 77 Posts
5. Safaiwala: 43 Posts
6. Chowkidar (Khansama): 35 Posts
7. Meter Reader: 17 Posts
8. Caneman: 17 Posts
For Supervisor Barrack & Store (Supvr B/S) Post – Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
For Astt D’Man, CMD(OG), Chowkidar(Khansama) & Meter Reader – Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
For Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Caneman – Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 28.09.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Astt D’Man: Candidates should possess Certificate or Diploma in Draftsman (Civil Engg) of 2 years duration from a recognized institute.
- Supvr B/S: Degree in any discipline with diploma in Material Management (OR) 3 years Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from Recognized University.
- CMD(OG): Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized Board and valid civil driving license for all type of vehicles from State Govt.
- Chowkidar & Safaiwala: Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized University/ Board.
- Chowkidar (Khansama) & Meter Reader: Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized Board and Diploma in cooking/catering from any recognized institution. Candidate should have passed 12th/10+2 level or Intermediate pass for Meter reader Post.
- Caneman: Matriculation or equivalent exam from recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute pass certificate from a recognized institute.:
How to Apply: Candidates can apply in a prescribed format of application. Candidates have to submit the filled in application form along with and self-attested copies of certificates in support of education, experience, Reservation and Passport size photographs to the concerned MES centers before before 28th September 2015. The candidates who comes under remote area can submit their application on or before 3rd October 2015.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected according to their performance in Written Test and Interview.
Last Date to Submit Applications: 28/09/2015
Last Date to Submit Applications for Remote Area: 03/10/2015
Tentative Date of Examination: 29/11/2015