MPC Stream Farmers Quota Admission-2015 at www.pjtsau.ac.in:
PJTSAU inviting Admissions under Farmers Quota-2015 from MPC stream selected Candidates. Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University(PJSTU) conducting Counselling for admissions into various Under Graduate courses of M.P.C. Stream Farmers Quota Viz., B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering), B.Sc. (CA&BM), B.Tech.(Food Technology) and B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) will be held on07-08-2015 at 10:00AM onwards in the University Auditorium of PJTSAU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
1. B.Tech. ( Agricultural Engineering) – 4 years
2. B.Tech.(Food Technology) – 4 years
3. B.Sc.(Commercial Agricultural and Business Management) – 4 years
Counselling Date: 07-08-2015 from 10:00 AM
Counselling Center: PJTSA University Auditorium, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
Original Certificates for Verification:
1. S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
2. Transfer Certificate
3. Study Certificates
4. Residence Certificate
5. Income Certificate
6. Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories(PH/NCC/Sports) should furnish required certificate in support of their claim
7. Permanent Caste Certificate claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
Candidates are informed to attend the counselling along with original certificates and fee. The candidates who are in the list only need to attend the counselling. The seats will be filled in as per merit and rule of reservations.
If the candidate cancels his/her seat he/she forfeits the fees already paid to the University and in addition to this the candidate has to pay the cancellation fees of Rs. 1760/- for General (for SC/ST Rs. 880/-) for the courses of P.J.T.S.A.U., and Rs. 2,500/- for General (for SC/ST- Rs. 1,200/-).